- Club / Team
- SC Burchen: Switzerland
- Tennis, kitesurfing, windsurfing, catamarans, clarinet. (ramon-zenhaeusern.ch, 10 Jan 2018; swiss-ski.ch, 02 Jan 2018)
- Why this sport?
- As a child he used to play football and tennis in the summer, and ski in the winter. He started to put more time into skiing as he got older.
- Hero / Idol
- Swedish alpine skier Andre Myhrer. (skiactu.ch, 30 Jan 2018)
- Name of coach
- Helmut Krug [national]; Thomas Stauffer [national], SUI
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- He took up skiing as a child in Burchen, Switzerland.
- English, French, German
- Other information
- SLALOM GIANT
He says his tall height has both advantages and disadvantages in his sport. "Most people say it is not good for a slalom skier to be tall, that it's impossible to do it at two metres [tall]. It is harder to get the balance in front and behind because when you are a little behind with the leverage you have, it catapults you forwards fast and you are out [of sync]. But I can handle this, I have good core muscles." (jungfrauzeitung.ch, 10 Jan 2014; skiweltcup.tv, 23 Dec 2017; OIS, 07 Feb 2018)